Do You Need to Sell Your Current Home?
We will pay $1,000 towards the commissions to sell your home when you use the Moving Solutions program with Discover Realty. This program is designed to save you money and minimize the hassle of selling your current home. You will receive the assistance of one of the best full-service real estate brokerages in Utah at a significantly reduced rate.
What Does the Moving Solutions Program Cover?
- A no-obligation property evaluation to help you understand what your home is worth.
- Professional photography makes your home more appealing to the 92% of buyers that start their home search online.
- 3 hours of professional staging to bring out the best in your home
- 3 hours of cleaning services to prepare your home for the market.
- Innovative marketing such as site signs, directional signs, open houses, Realtor tours, email marketing, social media exposure and much more.
- Your showings will be safe and secure! Your home will never be shown without a licensed real estate agent.
Ask a sales associate for more information on the details of this program.
Up to $3,000 off – Financing Incentive (Not available in townhouse or twin home communities)
You can receive up to $3,000 in free options if you place the construction loan in your name. This allows an easy transition to a mortgage loan when the home is complete, with less paperwork and fees. Call our sales team for incentive details. For more information about constructions loans, visit our Financing a New Home page.
Discounted Closing Costs from Bank of Utah
We are proud to partner with Bank of Utah for constructional loans and mortgages. They offer our customers the most competitive rates and a special discount on closing costs, worth up to $2,000, depending on the loan value.
Our close relationship with Bank of Utah offers several advantages for our customers:
1) Streamlined, simplified processes
2) Faster delivery
3) Great customer service
To learn about the special incentives and find out if you qualify for a construction loan, contact Mike Medsker at Bank of Utah today.
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO USE BANK OF UTAH’S SERVICES AS A CONDITION TO PURCHASING A BRIGHTON HOME AND ARE FREE TO SELECT THE LENDER OF YOUR CHOICE.